1. Name and contact details of the controller
Strogenstraße 64, 85456 Wartenberg
Phone: +49 89 5500 5800
The person responsible for the data protection is available under the address given above or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website When you visit our website www.goezy.de as well as our other pages www.089parking.de, www.089rent.de and www.089drivers.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our respective website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable,
- the operating system of your computer as well as
- the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
b) By e-mail contact
You can contact us via the provided e-mail addresses. In this case, the personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, see for example in Google
Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. Google Maps
We use the "Google Maps" service on our website, an online map service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website, allowing you to conveniently use the map feature. By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. Your IP address will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must first log out. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of the website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for non-logged in users) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website.
We use Google Maps to show you interactive maps of Google Maps to help you get a better experience on our website. This is our legitimate interest gem. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google for this.
Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States and certified. As a result, Google agrees to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. Further information can be found in the following linked entry: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
7. Google Web Fonts
We use "Google Web Fonts," a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Google"), on our website. Google Web Fonts allows us to use external fonts, called Google Fonts. For this purpose, when retrieving our website the required Google Font is loaded from your web browser into the browser cache. This is necessary so that your browser can display a visually improved representation of our texts. If your browser does not support this feature, a default font will be used by your computer for viewing. The integration of these web fonts is done by a server call, usually at a Google server in the USA. This will be transmitted to the server, which of our websites you have visited. Also, the IP address of the browser of your device is stored by Google. We have no control over the extent and continued use of data collected and processed through the use of Google Web Fonts by Google.
We use Google Web Fonts for optimization purposes, in particular to improve the use of our website for you and to make it more user-friendly. This is our legitimate interest gem. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States and certified. As a result, Google agrees to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. Further information can be found in the following linked entry: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
8. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
9. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.